First Introduction

04.32

Hi all, welcome to my beauty blog!
First of all, my name is Ajeng Deasy, just like my blog name (you can read it, right? LOL) I am currently living in Bekasi, Indonesia.
I will write my blog in Indonesia language, it's just for first impression I write it in english hehe 
Padahal karena sebenernya bahasa inggris gue gak bagus-bagus amat!
  
 I started to like makeup because I think it's important for a girl, like meh hehe :)
For actually I don't really wear any make up in my collage days, but know, I love to buy all of it!
Sometimes I'm not really wear it, I buy it for my curious, every girl like that ya? Kalo kata orang Indonesia, daripada kebawa mimpi kak?  
Sooooo, I started to write any make up review, based on my opinion.

You can see my face through my first post, don't worry, I'm not ullzzang like Korean people, my face a bit oily and I have a bit freckles under my eyes, and sometimes I have pimple like a normal people. I wanna have a good skin like korean people, are we the same? hehe
Let's be friend and I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thank you! :D




 Monday, Nov 28th 2016
-ajengdeasy

You Might Also Like

1 komentar

  1. Casinos Near Casinos - Mapyro
    A map showing casinos and other gaming facilities located 김천 출장샵 near Casinos, located 파주 출장샵 in Northern California in California at 10000 Highway 89449, ‎Casinos 영천 출장마사지 Near · ‎Lionel 충청북도 출장샵 County Casino · 하남 출장안마 ‎Hotel Rooms

    BalasHapus